Anycontrol AC-211 Heat+Cool Temperature Control with Outlets. Now you can easily control two different temperature regulating devices using the Anycontrol AC-211. One outlet controls a heating regulating device (Outlet I), while the other outlet controls a cooling regulating device (Outlet II). This means never having to manually switch between heating and cooling modes with this simultaneous controller. Great for temperature controlling homebrew fermentation. Or even a cost effective control choice for kegerators/keezer using only the cooling relay.
This is a pre-wired unit which is ready for use right out of the box. Features a backlit blue LCD display for easy and clear reading. The refrigeration and heating differentials can be set separately. Separate outlets for heating and cooling. Automatic switch between refrigeration and heating. The backlit display has an auto shut-off after 10 minutes without operation.
• Temperature measuring range: -40 - 100°C
• Temperature controlling range: 0 - 99°C
• Resolution: 0.1°C
• Accuracy: ±1°C
• Power: 110VAC±15%, 50/60HZ
• Input: 1 NTC Sensor (Waterproof)
• Sensor Wire: Approximately 2 foot (Standard)
• Output: Two relays output (Relay Capacity: 10A Optional)
• Outlet Configuration: "I" = Heating, "II" = Refrigeration
• Consumption: =3 w
• Ambient Requirements: Temperature: -10 - 60°C; Humidity: 20 - 85%